Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Afternoon Grins & Giggles

This afternoon's highlight was listening to/chatting in "T Is for Training." If you haven't checked it out yet, you should!

Other than that, I've been answering some email reference questions and counting photocopies in order to bill a researcher. At present I'm doing some research into the possibility of uploading some of our photographs into Flickr. If your institution is doing that, please let me know. I'm sure I have questions for you.

Well, I think it's time to call it a week, at least as far as these postings are concerned. Thank you all for joining in the fun! Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Bobbi Newman said...

I'm always amazed at how Maurice manages to wrangle us in! He's on top of the conversation the agenda and what's happening in the chat. That man can multitask! ;-)