- getting workouts loading an archives collection into and out of my car on Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively,
- sorting out the duties of MPOW's first ever search committee for a library job (actually, two jobs),
- attending a campus wellness "lunch and learn" program on gardening,
- printing out a large number of job applications for the above-mentioned positions,
- hosting a research team working on another college's 150th anniversary plans,
- showing one of my great staff members how to log in to our archives blog,
- keeping up on new writings about QR codes,
- and a whole bunch of stuff I've forgotten!
Thursday, July 28, 2011
What a week!
I'm behind on my Library Day in the Life posts. It's been a zoo of a week, and it's not over yet. Some highlights include: