Thursday, July 28, 2011

What a week!

I'm behind on my Library Day in the Life posts. It's been a zoo of a week, and it's not over yet. Some highlights include:
  • getting workouts loading an archives collection into and out of my car on Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively,
  • sorting out the duties of MPOW's first ever search committee for a library job (actually, two jobs),
  • attending a campus wellness "lunch and learn" program on gardening,
  • printing out a large number of job applications for the above-mentioned positions,
  • hosting a research team working on another college's 150th anniversary plans,
  • showing one of my great staff members how to log in to our archives blog,
  • keeping up on new writings about QR codes,
  • and a whole bunch of stuff I've forgotten!

No comments: