Here's my schedule for the next few months. Sadly, I can't really delegate any of it. I know this isn't terribly busy by some of your standards, but it is for me. I don't think I've ever had so many meetings to travel to so close together.
- instruction session for first-year seminar students tomorrow in Special Collections. They'll be back as a class a few more times, and some of them may return on their own to work on projects. No idea yet what said projects will involve.
- meeting of the Society of Georgia Archivists' Nominating Committee in Atlanta.
- Management meeting off-campus.
- Meeting of the Georgia Baptist Historical Society in Special Collections (I get to host and give a paper).
- Donor and person from alumni office coming to visit.
- Fly to Wisconsin for a few days of vacation.
- Travel to Florida (not near the beach; boo) for the meeting of the Florida Baptist Historical Society. Give same paper as at Georgia meeting. (At some point finish editing paper for publication.)
- Travel to Nashville for the meeting of the Association of Librarians and Archivists at Baptist Institutions (ALABI). Present on "user-centered archives" with one of our researchers.
- Travel from Nashville to Huntsville for the Baptist History and Heritage Society meeting (no responsibilities . . . yet).
- Springtime academic events - Honors Day, Baccalaureate, Commencement, etc.
And how about you? What's going on in your world?